The Round Up Program...
Cabot Waterworks has partnered with First Care at First Baptist Church of Cabot, with the intention of helping financially strained customers of Cabot Waterworks pay their water bill.
The program will allow Cabot WaterWorks customer's to round up their water bills to the nearest whole dollar amount. The funds generated are then sent to First Care to assist those in need.
If you would like to help customers in need, a Round-Up form is available below and at our Billing Office. The form can be mailed, put in the drop box or delivered to one of the customer service representatives at Cabot Waterworks main office.
To Apply For Financial Assistance With Bill Payment...
- Cabot Waterworks provides funds to First Care at First Baptist Church of Cabot from the “RoundUp Program”.
- First Care assists with a variety of services for low income customers within the Cabot, Ward, and Austin area.
- The customer will need to call First Care to inquire about their services.
- First Care will schedule a meeting with the customer to determine the type of assistance needed.
- If financial help is needed to pay a customer’s Cabot Waterworks monthly bill, the customer will be financially responsible to pay all but $50.00.
- First Care will help customers once within a twelve month period.
First Care, located at 404 W. Olive St. in Cabot is staffed by volunteers and is open:
|Monday||9:00 am -2:00 pm|
|Tuesday||5:00 pm -7:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am -2:00 pm|
Call 501‐941‐7893 for more information.